Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Welcome Message to You

Hi,

I have just created this blog early this Sunday morning. I woke up earlier than usual ( ha..ha.. should be sleeping in with my family members...) today.

After surfing the Internet and visitng a few dog forums, I decided to have a dedicated blog on How To Remove Plague On Dog's Teeth.

There seems to be quite a lot of concerns on this matter and I have some good experiences to share with you. I have also take some photos and make a video on brushing my Ruby the corgi teeth recently. I thought it would be helpful to compile all of these in this blog for sharing.

I will post all the relevant stuff in this blog over the next few days so please drop by again if you have a concern on removing plague or tartar from your dog's teeth.

Have a good weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all mother out there.....!!!

David



=================================================

Please visit my other websites for more information on dogs, and photos and videos of my dogs.

Thank you.

No comments: