Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dog Toothbrush

Hi,

As mentioned in my earlier post, I have decided to start brushing Ruby's teeth as her front canine teeth need some help.

I have bought this new dog toothbrush, as recommended by my regular pet shop salesgirl who has used it on her dog.





I think this is a newer design compared to those I saw years ago.



There is also a 3-headed brush but there are not fused together at the neck so it is not so hardy and difficult to control during brushing.



















So with this new toothbrush and the existing oral gel that I already have bought, I have started brushing Ruby's teeth this afternoon.

I will take some photos and make a video of the brushing process so stay tune here.


I hope to see some difference after 30 days of brushing.



David

No comments: